What is it?
Transformative coaching is a method where a trained professional and a single individual work closely together to set up clear personal and professional objectives and map action plans to reach these. It is suitable for individuals who want to completely change their lives but do not know how to do it.
How does it work?
This is an intensive work. We will have 10 sessions together for a period of one month. We are going to identify why you want to make a change and what your future life will look like. This will include looking at personal and professional changes such a finding a new job or profession; changing your lifestyle and interests; and changing your look and style. You will understand the limiting beliefs that stop you from initiating changes. We will identify opportunities and strategies for creating personal and professional success.
What to expect?
- Structured mentoring
- Deep lifestyle changes
- Deep professional changes
- Important changes in your look and style
- Deep changes in your way of thinking and reflection
- Important behavioural changes
- Greater knowledge about yourself
- Greater knowledge about life and other individuals
- Identification of your strengths and weaknesses
- Identification of defence mechanisms and coping strategies
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
- Expression of your thoughts and emotions
- Better quality of life
What methods do I use?
I use Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Psychodynamic Therapy or a combination of both. International research reports that these methods give the best results in psychotherapy.
Please note that I work online via Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp & Viber.