What is it?
Individual therapy is a type of psychotherapy where a trained professional and a single individual work together through client’s personal issues and concerns.
How does it work?
Individual sessions enable you to confidentially share your problems. We review in detail your issues and life story. We identify the toxic and unhelpful patterns, behaviours and thoughts that negatively affect you. We understand how you use and apply them into your thinking and daily actions. We replace them with positive and healthy ones. The sessions are interactive. We work together as a team.
What to expect?
- Identification of defense mechanisms and coping strategies
- Solving of your problems
- Conflicts resolution
- Expression of thoughts and emotions
- Identification of your strengths and weaknesses
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
- Greater knowledge about yourself
- Greater knowledge about life and other individuals
- Better quality of life
What methods do I use?
I use Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Psychodynamic Therapy or a combination of both. International research reports that these methods give the best results in psychotherapy.
Please note that I work online via Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp & Viber.